Frequently asked questions
- Available payment methods
- Discount code
- Account for architect, reseller or public/private entity
- Product prices and VAT
- VAT exemption
- Secure payments
- Delivery charges
- Delivery methods
- Delivery schedule
- Delayed delivery of my order
- Parcel tracking
- Tracking code is not working
- Absence at the time of delivery by the Post Office
- Cancellation / After sales service / Complaint
What are the different available payment methods?
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express as credit cards. You may also pay for your order via Postfinance, Paypal or Twint.
As a final option, we offer payment by invoice; the system will automatically select between two different types of invoice:
- An invoice is generated by Batiplus. An invoice is generated by Batiplus and sent to the customer after placing the order on our website. The amount is to be paid within 10 days and the order will be processed when the payment is received in our accounts.
- An invoice is generated by Swissbilling. It will be sent to the customer within two weeks by email or by post according to the customer's choice. The amount is to be paid within 30 days. The condition of payment on delivery is not applicable to online orders.
- The Batiplus gift cards cannot be used on our online shop. On request, it is possible to create a code for the same value which can be used on our website in exchange for the gift card.
I have a discount code, where can I add it?
If you have a discount code, you can enter it at the time of validation of the shopping cart.
I am an architect, reseller, part of a public or private body, can I open a related account?
We invite you to open your account under the link ' open a BTB account '. Our customer service will review your request and validate your account within 24-48 hours.
Do product prices include VAT?
Our prices include VAT and are per unit of product unless otherwise stated.
I am a diplomat, how can I benefit from the VAT exemption?
In this case, Batiplus asks you to send your purchase request by email, including your exemption card and a document of identity. Our customer service will be happy to contact you to process your order.
Batiplus guarantees that your online purchases on its website are completely secure. A wide range of payment options are available. These services are provided by Datatrans, Paypal and Swissbilling.
If the product can be sent by post, Batiplus offers a free delivery service for orders of CHF 100 or more. If the final purchase amount is less than 100 CHF, the costs will be 18 CHF. For items that are not sent by post due to their size or weight, the delivery costs will be automatically calculated at the time of ordering.
What are the different options for the delivery of my order?
- Pick up in our shop, free of charge
- Delivery by post (without assembly or unpacking of the goods), free of charge, as long as the parcel can be sent by post due to its size and weight.
- Delivery with assembly. The cost of delivery is calculated at the time of validation of your basket, according to the place of delivery and the type of goods ordered. The delivery will usually be made by our logistics team Batiplus. The date and time will be agreed once the order has been received at our warehouse by the logistics department.
Batiplus only delivers in Switzerland.
How long will it take to deliver my order?
The delivery time is indicated on each product page. This time is indicative and depends on the latest information obtained from the suppliers. It may vary depending on the colour and finish chosen. Customer service will confirm the delivery time when this information is validated by the supplier.
Stock items are dispatched within 48 hours for orders placed on a working day.
Your order will be dispatched in one shipment when all items are available. We do not make partial shipments unless the item(s) can't be combined into one shipment.
What can I do if my order is delayed?
You can reach our customer service by phone on 021 796 60 60 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have your order number ready to help us find your file.
When your order or a part of it is shipped, you will receive an email from our logistics department to track your package
The tracking code for my parcel does not work, what can I do?
For all postal tracking, the tracking codes are active 24 hours after receiving the shipment confirmation email from us. The Post Office collects the parcels from the Batiplus warehouse every evening and brings them to the central office for sorting, this may take longer than usual depending on the request. If, however, after 4-5 days the parcel has still not been delivered, our customer service will be happy to help you to solve the problem as soon as possible.
What happens if I am not at home at the time of delivery by the Post Office?
If you are not at home when the postman arrives, he will leave an invitation in your letterbox to collect your item. On request, recipients can also agree with the Post Office to leave parcels at the door.
Cancellation / after-sales service / complaints
Cancellation of your order must be made in writing within 7 days of the order being placed. The amount paid will then be refunded according to the chosen method of payment.
The right of return is 14 days following the receipt of the order.
If you wish to return an item or items, please send your request by email to email@example.com.You will then receive instructions for the return.
A product is damaged or broken, what should I do?
- If a product has arrived damaged or broken, please contact our customer service immediately firstname.lastname@example.org. You will then receive instructions on how to take back the problematic item and how to replace or repair it.
To whom can I address my complaint?
If you have a complaint or request, please contact our customer service department email@example.com.